This is our yard. We either have patches full of weeds, vast wastelands of dirt and acorns or sporadic clumps of grass whose roots don’t even go completely into the soil. Currently the soil situation is hard red clay. I could throw pottery with some of the clay it is so heavy and thick. I think our only solution is going to be a massive truck load (or 5) of top soil at some point. Either that or I can start a moss garden accented with wild onions because that is the only thing that is going to grow without any help from me.
May 9, 2011
This entry was posted on Monday, May 9th, 2011 at 9:15 am and posted in Gardening, Suburbia Fail. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
4 responses to “Pathetic”
- If you need a video recipe to show you how to dump things in an instant pot, you probably shouldn't own a pressure cooker. 2 months ago
- Oh good, we are using barbies as swords now. 2 months ago
- "Everyone's dead! Now I have no mom and dad!" - my totally normal 5 year old playing legos 2 months ago
- RT @SethAMandel: HuffPo decides to reinforce the conspiracy theory that the Joos are running things and are picking off their enemies one b… 2 months ago
- I have seen several people worried about dogs going blind from looking at the sun during the solar eclipse. #PeakNorthernVirginia 2 months ago
This Month I Made: