This is our yard. We either have patches full of weeds, vast wastelands of dirt and acorns or sporadic clumps of grass whose roots don’t even go completely into the soil. Currently the soil situation is hard red clay. I could throw pottery with some of the clay it is so heavy and thick. I think our only solution is going to be a massive truck load (or 5) of top soil at some point. Either that or I can start a moss garden accented with wild onions because that is the only thing that is going to grow without any help from me.
May 9, 2011
This entry was posted on Monday, May 9th, 2011 at 9:15 am and posted in Gardening, Suburbia Fail. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
4 responses to “Pathetic”
- RT @PatriciaHeaton: Sound advice from Mike Heck. twitter.com/themiddle_abc/… 5 months ago
- RT @baseballcrank: Trump made a huge mistake: he let Chuck Schumer get between him & a camera. 5 months ago
- Shout out to the guy right behind this choir and whoever he is texting. #Inauguration 5 months ago
- "Does Donald Trump not want to be president? Why is he having that mad face?" - Ella #Inauguration 5 months ago
- "Donald Trump looks mad. Why does he have that look on his face? Donald Trump should be happy." - Ella #Inauguration 5 months ago
This Month I Made: