This is our yard. We either have patches full of weeds, vast wastelands of dirt and acorns or sporadic clumps of grass whose roots don’t even go completely into the soil. Currently the soil situation is hard red clay. I could throw pottery with some of the clay it is so heavy and thick. I think our only solution is going to be a massive truck load (or 5) of top soil at some point. Either that or I can start a moss garden accented with wild onions because that is the only thing that is going to grow without any help from me.
May 9, 2011
This entry was posted on Monday, May 9th, 2011 at 9:15 am and posted in Gardening, Suburbia Fail. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
4 responses to “Pathetic”
- All these crying kindergarten moms on facebook today. I'm crying too but only because school doesn't start till September 9. #keepingitreal 1 week ago
- "WELL FINE I'M NEVER COMING DOWNSTAIRS AGAIN." - 5 year old who might have inherited my flair for the dramatic 1 week ago
- New rule: You can only use TR's "big stick" quote if you can tell me anything about the geopolitical situations he was dealing with. 1 week ago
- physicalkitchness.com/summer-bikini-… See those curtsy squats? The devil created those. #evil 1 week ago
- My children are chanting "TRAP HER LIKE A RAT" and I am scared to go upstairs. 1 week ago
This Month I Made: